Access to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA
- From the P1 and P2 car parks, access the North-East or the North-West entrances and then the arena’s “Umgriffsfläche” outdoor area.
- In the east, stewards will guide you with the K8 lift to the promenade, and in the west, with the K5 lift to get to your seating or standing sections.
- After the event, you may take these two lifts back towards the car parks.
- In the event of a lift malfunction, zig-zag ramps are available on the east and west sides to take you from the promenade to the outdoor area.
- These zigzag ramps are also available in cases of emergency.
Inside MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA
- Barrier-free toilets are available on the promenade, in the immediate vicinity of the access points to the platforms for individuals with reduced mobility.
- Platforms for wheelchair users are set up in the lower tier, in blocks 1-8 and 24-29.
- Escorting persons for wheelchair users will sit in the row in front of the wheelchair users.
The Euro Key
- In MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA you have access to barrier-free toilets by way of a Euro key.
- Individuals who are not yet in possession of a key may order one here by presenting their disabled person’s ID card.
- If you forget your key, that’s no problem either: a certain number of keys are available from the security staff.